We are currently searching for a Submissions Coordinator to work within our Melbourne Studio located on Flinders Lane.
About the role:
This role will prepare, support and coordinate submission activities for significant multi-million-dollar proposals. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, duties require planning the administration and support services for the Melbourne Studio and wider Cox team. Graphic design skills will also be necessary to support submissions in producing high level, substantive and appealing collateral. You will be comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Strategic planning and research for bid responses.
- Track and research project opportunities/conduct client research.
- Coordinate the management and production of bids, submissions, key presentations for the Melbourne Studio.
- Maintain client database and assist with developing and capturing opportunities and client action plans.
- Providing analysis on bid success.
- Design and layout of bids using Adobe InDesign.
- Maintaining brand consistency across all materials.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting business development and marketing activities with a primary focus on coordinating and leading the planning, management and production of submissions for the Melbourne Studio. The successful candidate will have a real passion for coordinating submission activities and working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven record of submission coordination in the AEC or professional services industry.
- Experience in large scale, multi-faceted bid management.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts to convey the design story in submissions and presentations.
- Understanding of architecture and design concepts.
- Strongly developed time management and organisational skills.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar role.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume along with a covering letter outlining your suitability and some visual examples of your work to Careers.Melbourne@cox.com.au
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.
Cox Architecture is a design-focused contemporary architectural practice with Studios located in every major Australian city and a history spanning 60 years.
Our design ethos underpins every project. Key to our ethos is supporting the public life of our cities. We endeavour to do this by ensuring every project makes a positive contribution to its public realm – that it gives more than it takes.
We have a specific focus on Structure, Craft, Art, and Nature we reinterpret these principles afresh with each project. Each project is approached with a ‘total design’ mindset, meaning design is continuously central to our thinking – from the first sketch to final site advice.
Cox Architecture works within a collegiate framework allowing the best ideas emerge meritocratically – we are ‘for the many by the many’. Our practice is some 500 talented architects, urban planners, interior designers, graphic designers, researchers, and digital visualisation experts. We continuously seek the brightest minds to innovate around design, process and typology. We welcome collaboration, from both traditional and disruptive sources, should it have the potential to contribute to better design outcomes.