We are currently searching for Architects to work within our Canberra studio on existing and upcoming projects.
Our Architects have the opportunity throughout their career with COX to work across varied typologies including but not limited Cultural, Education & Research, Health & Justice, Office & Mixed-use, Residential & Hotel, Retail, Sport and Transport. We encourage our people to develop a depth of knowledge across all areas and continue to develop and refine their skills.
- Liaison and coordination with project team, clients and consultants
- Production of detailed workings, plans, drawings, schedules and specifications
- Design and documentation – CAD and REVIT
- Design and planning, including graphic requirements / presentations
- Site activities as required
- At least 6 years’ experience
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate as part of a project team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Adaptable and forward thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong REVIT skills
- Proficiency in CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor of Architecture
If you are a team player who is enthusiastic about structure, craft, art and nature in design with a focus on design excellence then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Careers@cox.com.au
Image: (c) Willinga Park by Alina Gozin’a