Jonathan is a director of Cox Architecture with over 25 years of experience in the architectural industry. Jonathan has recognised talents in a number of areas including client liaison and briefing, master planning, concept design and the capacity to lead the multi-disciplined teams required to conceive and deliver projects in an environment of increasingly rigorous accountability.
Jonathan’s understanding of the diverse influences that impact the development of projects has enabled him to build a reputation for balancing the often conflicting demands of briefing, fiscal opportunity, planning requirements, with the expectation and ability to develop innovative solutions.
Jonathan is focussed on client expectations and delivering architecture of relevance and distinction. Jonathan’s commitment to excellence, charisma and eloquence, and his capacity to add enthusiasm and energy to all projects with which he is associated has produced and enviable a track record of high quality outcomes.
- Box Office (Cox Melbourne Studio)
- Adelaide Oval Redevelopment
- Christchurch Justice and Emergency Services Precinct
- ABC Accommodation Project
- Sir Louis Matheson Library
- Ernie Cropley Pavilion
- Wesley College Moubray Street Redevelopment
- South Morang Rail Extension
- Footscray Nicholson Learning Commons
- AAMI Park
- North Melbourne Rail Station