Cox Architecture is currently looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join the Melbourne studio.
Working with the Submissions Manager and Coordinator, the role is highly collaborative and requires the ability to produce compelling creative output.
The role would encompass the following:
- EOIs / RFTs / RFP documents including proof reading
- Building Signage, Wayfinding
- Competition Boards
- Architectural Reports for SD / DD
- Award Entry Boards
- Internal & External Presentations Materials
- Capability Documents & Marketing Materials e.g. Brochures
Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are interested in design from initiation to construction and consider yourself a candidate for an office which values enthusiasm, dedication, communication and flexibility then please apply as directed below.
Forward a covering letter indicating your experience and abilities, together with your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.